Skip navigation

no spam, unsubscribe anytime.
Skip navigation
Goal: 75,000 Progress: 69,417
Sponsored by: The Veterans Site

The Vietnam War is the longest-running war in American history. It claimed over 58,000 American soldiers.

As the years pass, we must continue to honor veterans and fallen soldiers who sacrificed everything for America in Vietnam.

We cannot forget about the 98,000 who were left disabled, the 5,000 who lost limbs, the 800 prisoners of war, or the 2,000 who, to this day, still have not been accounted for.

We must also pay tribute to the soldiers who returned and faced difficulties coming back into society. Many of them were met with disrespect, the American public having blamed them — not the government — for the war. Many sustained severe PTSD. Some described the after-effects of Vietnam to be worse than the war itself.

Sign the pledge declaring your support for all of the Vietnam service members — both the fallen soldiers and living veterans — for their tremendous sacrifice to our country.

Sign Here

Petition Signatures

Sep 21, 2017 Susan Faulkner
Sep 21, 2017 Gayle Goedhart
Sep 16, 2017 Susan Dubovsky Signed to support our brave service people for all they have done.
Sep 15, 2017 Averill Waterhouse
Sep 15, 2017 Jen vonSchlieder
Sep 15, 2017 Agnes Hetzel
Aug 28, 2017 Karen Anderson My husband has been fighting with the VA for about 15 years to get his 100% disability. He is at 90% and cannot work due to his disability and the VA won't give him the other 10%!!!! Disgusting!!!!
Aug 22, 2017 Harold Bees
Aug 20, 2017 Rilla Heslin
Aug 18, 2017 Debbie Meadows
Aug 18, 2017 Sandra Schomberg
Aug 18, 2017 David Pascoe
Aug 18, 2017 (Name not displayed)
Aug 18, 2017 NANCY OPSHINSKY I am proud to say my husband was a Vietnam veteran he just passed away on 70217. He was my hero.
Aug 16, 2017 emily dugan
Aug 7, 2017 Bev Mickelson
Aug 7, 2017 danielle jacques
Aug 6, 2017 Rosie Albanese
Aug 6, 2017 Melissa Aguirre
Aug 3, 2017 Corinne Kissell
Jul 31, 2017 constance barnett
Jul 31, 2017 Fern Swecker
Jul 30, 2017 Dorothy Hubbard
Jul 30, 2017 Walter Cibulski
Jul 28, 2017 (Name not displayed)
Jul 25, 2017 Patty Currey
Jul 22, 2017 Steve Wriborg
Jul 21, 2017 Carol Keith THANK You for Your Service
Jul 9, 2017 Clay Lyon They were never honored when they came home. They were called baby killers by so many. They deserve much more then what they got
Jul 9, 2017 (Name not displayed)
Jul 9, 2017 Tammy Benard
Jul 6, 2017 Douglas Lowry Welcome home my comrades.
Jul 5, 2017 (Name not displayed) Please support our veterans!
Jul 5, 2017 Diana Marcotte I'm proud to say my husband was a Vietnam Veteran. Thank you to all Veterans. May God bless each and every one of you.
Jul 5, 2017 Lynn Ronconi
Jul 5, 2017 Terrance Douglas Vietnam vets need all the hope the deserve
Jul 5, 2017 timothy carney
Jul 5, 2017 Nancy Spain Agent Orange still affects many, many, many of our Vietnam Vets! Support the Blue Water Navy Vets!
Jul 4, 2017 Ellen Seeherman
Jul 4, 2017 Paola Moretti
Jul 2, 2017 Susan Maranda
Jul 2, 2017 robert moeller Lots of progress since the war ended, but they still need, deserve attention just as all Vets do.
Jun 30, 2017 Chris Keyser
Jun 15, 2017 (Name not displayed)
Jun 13, 2017 Virginia Ilardi
Jun 10, 2017 Carol Baker
Jun 9, 2017 James Deschene

back to top

Twilight Lines Wrap Jacket
Perfectly Balanced Tie Dye Long Sleeve Tunic
Share this page and help fund more meals: